View Single Post
Old 09-27-2022, 07:48 PM   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by IdahoRider View Post
Thanks for sharing. I'm surprised you don't have far more subscribers, I've learned a lot and I've only gotten to episode 4. I started following Riding on Eggshell's world tour a couple of weeks ago and when I starting watching your videos this week I thought, "That sure looks like Harry from walking on eggshells, that is Harry!" My chinese motorcycle (Lifan KPX 250) should be here in a few days and I hope to do some long road trips here and into Canada.

Do you have any other trips planned? Royal Enfields have gotten quite popular again, hopefully you've finally picked one up.
Yep... me and Harry have a shared history... on screen, in cheap Mumbai hotels, we had the same talent agent, and even on a bike once or twice!

I almost bought a Royal Enfield diesel, but gave up on the idea because the paperwork to get one out of India was too time consuming.

I had plenty of problems with my Shineray-powered Ronco Demolition, but half of it was my own fault for overloading her. But according to my calculations, even with all the repairs and rebuilds, it was still a pretty cheap way to get around.

BTW the real bike trip doesnt start until episode 10.

And as of episode 35, Im only 2 months into an 8 year trip!

Not planning any trips in the near future, one reason is my licence expired during Covid, and I havent gone back to Australia to renew it.

The other reason is, at my age and stage... 8 years and 86,000kms.... is enough!