View Single Post
Old 09-21-2022, 06:59 PM   #1

Anyone in the Southern PA/New Jersey/Maryland available for a test ride?

Hey everyone, my name is Keith, and I'm new here. I've been riding an electric motorcycle from Wuxi for the last year and I absolutely love it, but it's giving me the itch to go for some longer road trips. Much as I love my motorcycle it's just not practical to ride 100 miles, charge for four hours, ride another 100 miles, and repeat.

I was very interested in a CFMoto Adventura, but I test rode one yesterday and to my surprise, I didn't really like it much. I've put down a deposit with CSC for a 2023 RX4, but now I'm worried that it will arrive and I'll find it uncomfortable or something. Before I fully commit, I was wondering if there was anyone within a couple of hours of me who would be willing to let me try theirs out. I have about 20 years of riding experience, and I'd be willing to pay a reasonable rental fee. I live in south-central PA, so if you're within a couple hours of me and you're willing to help me out, please let me know! Thanks in advance

Last edited by H0tsauce; 09-21-2022 at 08:39 PM. Reason: Make title more specifc