View Single Post
Old 09-10-2022, 06:24 AM   #13

So I took the spark plug out and it was way to small of a gap. I made it bigger and I had a new plug come in today. The gap difference helped the idle a little. But damn that things glows still and gives off enough heat to cook a steak after a minute of idling. The engine reads 300 easily. Exhaust Does smell kind of weird tho I noticed. It could be the exhaust valve. . I learned about valves a bit now and looked some things up. Going to attempt this. But the thing is. I can’t seem to figure out this engine. It says 165fmm-p on it. But I can’t seem to find much or any info on it. I know a lot of them changed the names of the engines of something. But everyone who seems to have this kind of engine has a 5 gear. This is 6 and fuel injected. I have no idea what kind of gasket this thing uses. Would fee more confident if I knew the actual engine name. Here are some pics to maybe help? Any info would really be helpful. I can’t find shit https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...8MKAqrvK7AwRaH

Last edited by JerryHawk250; 09-14-2022 at 11:37 AM. Reason: remove foul language