View Single Post
Old 09-07-2022, 05:11 PM   #10

It is common practice with all motorcycle manufactures to round up to the nearest 50cc. If you read the specification at the bottom of the website it clearly states 223cc.

I read through some of your other post and issues. Are you still running the stock spark plug? Reason I'm asking is because some of the china bikes come with the cheap Torch plug that usually are junk. Replace it with a good NGK plug. That might resolve some of the idle issues you were having. Another issue many other bikes have had were valve clearance are set to tight. I would do a valve adjustment even if it is new. That alone has resolved issues with quiet a few members on here. From what you have been describing with the red hot exhaust that sounds like a high idle and possible lean condition. You may have an air leak in the intake on the bike. check that all connections from the throttle body and intake are snug and air tight. You can check for leaks while it is running with a can of starter fluid. if the idle speed changes when spraying the connection then you have a leak.

The problems you have are not the norm but do happen from time to time. You won't be the first. Hopefully Venom will resolve the issue for you. They are not know for not taking care of the customer. I know it can be frustrating being that it's a new bike. Word of advise is don't get nasty with them as I can see they are trying to figure it out with replacement parts. All that will do is make them not want to help.
2020 Kawasaki Vulcan S
2004 Honda ST 1300
2016 Black Hawk 250 (sold)
Keihin PE30 carb,125 main,38 slow.Pod filter,ported & decked head 10:1 CR,Direct Ignition Coil,15/40Sprockets,NGK DPR8EIX-9,De-Cat,Dual Oil Cooler,Digital Cluster
2016 Cazador180 XL
2014 Coolster150
JerryHawk250.com
My YouTube Channel