View Single Post
Old 09-06-2022, 07:59 PM   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by TominMO View Post
Yeah but there's still the Champion, which Venom and Cajun Maddogs sells. And according to Mike is a better version of the CT70 in terms of quality of assembly. I did like the blackout look of the Amigo better, and the wider centerstand, but still. Plus the Amigo has all that California emissions stuff on it, while the Champion doesn't.
I wish I had gotten the Amigo as I'm just not feeling the semi auto , after looking into the manual clutch conversion , it will still retain the "all 4 down " shift pattern , and I still wouldn't want that , I would want the conventional " 1 down , 3 up " .
So the conversion is out for me , as well as changing out the whole engine .
It does run awesome now though with the new VM26 carb I put on it , and the Delrin bushings in the rear arm really tightened it up !!!
Unfortunately I actually am thinking of selling it now ( has 34 miles on it ) , I did not reg it so ,so would the next owner would technically be the " orig " owner if they reg it ?
Paid $1,850 for it plus the $75 for the carb / bushings , how much of a loss am I going to have to take on this now to appeal to someone to buy it ???