View Single Post
Old 08-23-2022, 12:39 PM   #173

Quote:
Originally Posted by tknj99 View Post
I purchased mine from PSM as well and you can see the condition the bike was delivered in on the first page of this thread. For those damages, they refunded me $30 since they claimed they didnt have any of the parts in stock. i asked for a replacement seat and fork caps and exhaust pipe at the time lol so figured it'd be a long shot... but they were quick to send me the refund. Also, i had an issue with the side rear blinker which they quickly shipped out to me as well.. overall, im satisfied with their support.. much better than TXPower lol
FYI, I think it is a bad apple at R&L. My metal frame around the bike on my first Templar X crate was bent over the tail section, and there was a bunch of oil all over the rear tire, and more on the front of the crate near the forks clamped in. Also, the crate was on end (no kidding) in the truck when it arrived!!! I think this caused the front wheel to bounce on something, and the black surface on the front wheel was dinged repeatedly in that spot.

I cleaned up the oil and found NO OIL source opened on the bike

And, the middle lower section under the bike was crushed as if dropped!

This did NOT come like this from the warehouse! I bought from PSM. They sent me a right foot pegs, though I didn't really need it. PSM was good. Fortunately, the bikes are pretty tough

Last edited by Thumper; 08-23-2022 at 02:34 PM.