View Single Post
Old 08-09-2022, 08:57 PM   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megadan View Post
I put over 4000 miles on my first Hawk which had way less attention paid to it than my current one before it too was stolen by some Nebraska meth addicts (most likely Carter Lake meth heads but that is splitting hairs).
Come on, NO WAY, you got yours stolen too! Of All the people to meet, Mine was taken in Lincoln (Methtown) Nebraska, they circled it for a 5 day straight casing before they cut the straps off the back of the tiny home and loaded it into a truck.

I got the call when security was doing their rounds, woke me up at 5 am, called police,

I put an ad for a reward out on Lincoln classifieds, and three days after i had flown back to Phoenix I get a text from a guy saying its in his neighbors driveway, gave me the address but would not go over there to verify, i called the cops and they slow walked it and never went over there

When I returned to Lincoln after the holidays I went knocking with a louisville slugger and my Keltec in my waistband, as soon as i identified my bike i told everyone in the house to stay put, and i called the popo, they took them into custody and gave me my "shell" back, but they released them later, only for them to steal a truck, and then two weeks later a BMW.

The DA called and asked me if i would lower restitution since they had no money, i said "pay or they go to jail" to my knowledge they are both still in jail and they have a judgement against me for $2000 but I saw those guys, short of a miracle from the lord, they will never work an honest job in their lives!