View Single Post
Old 08-06-2022, 12:09 PM   #158

I have had good help from Zora as well. Zora sent a new in packaging right footpeg priority mail after I sent a picture of the problem. No questions, just new footpeg. My Powersportsmax experience has been great so far.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tknj99 View Post
Just wanted to provide an update stemming from my saga earlier this year when i crashed due to the rear wheel falling off:

PowerSportsMax really delivered on their customer service on this one! Despite being out of warranty, they sent one of the parts needed that they had in stock and then sent a check for $105 for the remaining items to make me whole again. Also, and this is a huge thank you to them.. after changing the front wheel bearings and then misplacing the inner hub spacer, i reached out to them to see if they had the spacer. They promptly sent me a part in the mail, however, it was the wrong parts and were the axle spacers instead of the hub spacer. I then let them know that they sent the wrong part and again sent the part info from the parts diagram (9-2) as well as a pic, they went the extra mile and sent me a whole new front wheel with tire.. amazing!
Thanks again PSM and Zora!