View Single Post
Old 07-21-2022, 11:50 AM   #55

Well He sent me this link ...https://oldskulltuning.com/delphi-mt...atv-and-bikes/ and now I am more confused than ever....
they don't have anything for the RX4... but they do have a calibration file .XLF or what ever that is called, so you can tune your map.... that cost 40 euros... evidently that is what you got Lukas you got a calibration file, so now you can modify your map... RIGHT ?
I'm confused as to why I would need to buy a calibration file ! I thought I was trying to buy an entire map. (that they do not have) so I guess I need to buy a calibration file so I can modify the map I have.... i thought I could modify the map anyway without that.... but evidently not ?????
I did notice in HUD ECU HACKER that if you go to the tuning map it tells you , You must load a calibration map before you can modify the value... this must be the calibration file they are talking about eh ? and the HUD ECU HACKER won't work without it.... do I understand this correctly now?
what calibration file should I get I assume for the MTO5 ECU they have like 30 of them there...
thanks for the help.
Bob........