View Single Post
Old 07-12-2022, 09:48 AM   #27

Humm Interesting indeed ! I seriously doubt I will be sending my map to anyone to have them tweek it for me but that IS an option....
I mean I haven't even got to the point of seeing the information on the computer screen
from my bike yet.... but I am getting closer !
I expect I will tweek a few things like "Idle target" which on my bike it's idling at just over 2000 RPM... but so many things inneract in that list that it is really hard to say which one does what.... but bringing it down a bit to under 2K RPM wouldn't hurt a thing.... is that nessissary ? no, is it vital , No way.... but to me it is anoying to have the idle so fast....
if I can ever get to the point to where I know what all those things do in that list I think that will be a big accomplishment ! .... having the plug burn a bit darker is one of my goals it makes me very uneasy to see a WHITE plug in use... Remember I came from a 2 stroke dirtbike background and you wouldn't even ride the bike if you found something like that ! ... yes 4 stroke bikes run leaner no doubt but that doesn't mean they have to run THAT lean... running that lean is hard on the parts in my view !!!!

if I could get ahold of a 650cc big bore kit for the RX4 I'ed be really tempted to buy it but 40hp is enough for this old man !!!! but I've not seen any big bore kits for the RX4 yet....

Bob......