View Single Post
Old 05-21-2022, 12:04 PM   #1

First bike: 2022 KPM 200

First bike, first post.

It's expected to arrive on Wednesday, I decided on blue as I thought it offered the best contrast between colors.

I do have a few mods planned, down the road of course, I'd like to swap out the pads and calipers, does anyone know of any third party name brand calipers that will work on this bike?

Thanks!

Update: 6/8/2022
I changed the oil as I didn't trust the amount put in from the factory lol. And, seeing how 15w-40 isn't really common in my area, I decided to go with 10w-40 which seems to be common on these forums, I went with Lucas Oil (For moto, not full synthetic, but blended)

I've road about 10 miles (Mostly around my neighborhood and in the school parking lot (Right next to my neighborhood and off of the main road).

It's my first big bike, and the only thing that I owned before this was a pocket rocket when I was 15, I am in my 30's now. So, first real motorcycle, and first time riding one. I picked it up in about 5 minutes and got the shifting, braking, and hand positioning down pretty good, still learning though. Enjoy some pics!

Last edited by wanderingchimp; 06-08-2022 at 07:40 PM.