Thread: Templar X 250
View Single Post
Old 05-14-2022, 09:45 AM   #187

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazyrider101 View Post
What exhaust work with this bike I got one want to upgrade exhaust I’m pretty sure the vet 230cc exhausts won’t work
I don’t think any of us know yet.

I managed to sneak a short ride in this morning in the midst of moving. Got it on one of the paved roads out here and at 8000rpm it had me cruising along at 62-65 mph very comfortably. Just buzzed right along. I’ve no doubt it had enough in it to hit 70, but that would be about the limit I think. With a bit better gearing (looking at you nutcracker) I’m sure it could cruise highway speeds easily.

Surprisingly stable at those speeds too.

Only issue-the brake handle tension screw fell off somewhere in the latter half of my ride. Too it pretty slow and easy after that lol.

I think I’m running lean. Decelerating gives me a lot of little pops and backfires. I may jump on that new carb sooner than planned.

Edit: has anyone weighed this bike yet? I’m wondering how close to the quoted gross weight of 326lbs she is wet and ready to ride.
To echo what was said before, I think this thing with some 50/50 tires and 17’s would be one hell
of a fun little supermoto.
2023 Royal Enfield Classic 350 “Trigger”