View Single Post
Old 05-09-2022, 10:51 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by tknj99 View Post
How are you guys setting the shock adjustments? I checked the front shocks and the clickers are at the full (-) position, 0 clicks each. I haven't checked where the rear shock clicker is set to but wondering what a good starting point for both adjusters might be? thanks
I kind'a took your thread off to the side here.... to answer your question specifically.... I set the front as the fastest reaction setting on both forks and the same with the rear.... to give the softest ride.... I'm fairly certain that is the way to get the softest ride with these things...LOL
I believe that is all the way to the left on both the front and rear adjusters.
they were set fairly tight.
..... the very first time I set on my bike it did not give even a little no sag at all.... like setting on a park bench...
after a 5 mile first run I let air out of the tires down to 28 psi and that helped some.....
but now with 120miles on it I want to get the air pressure back up to the recommended pressure... so I am in the process of finding a rear spring for the rear suspension so far I've tried a 537lb spring and there is no change so next I will try a 400lb spring....
I'm waiting for Matt Wiley to get back on wednesday to answer my email.
and see if he has one.... I may have to go to a 2.5" I.D. spring if so I'll have to fabricate some retainers for it....the stock spring is 2" I.D.
Bob.......