View Single Post
Old 01-24-2022, 12:26 PM   #10

Update: I'm back to 30 pilot, 100 main, float bowl level at 21mm.

The bike sounds good, runs good all the same, still wants to die out after a long run when I come to a stop, unless I feed it some throttle crack.

I did notice a little oil coming from what I think it's the lower valve tappet cover, could be a bad gasket from spilling gas on the motor. I'm looking at Grom gasket sets to find a replacement. I Found something at partzilla that appears to have these o rings. I don't think this is related but maybe the fact that there is oil pooling in the lower tappet has something to do with it?

The bike always turns back on with a little throttle crack. I'm wondering do I need to turn the idle screw in further?

I did have an issue where I overfilled the crankcase with oil, and I had a white smoke issue for a minute. I've since correct the amount of oil. But I can't detect a leak anywhere that I think it would be the crankcase seal having gotten pushed out.... Other than some not so good looking oil, like gas got in again, in that cover.

My plug was looking good on a plug chop. I ride for about 30 minutes because I started to have fun. I cannot post pictures on here as they are too large for forum to handle.

Everything works great, to just still having this little issue with dying at stops