View Single Post
Old 01-17-2022, 10:05 AM   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerryHawk250 View Post
Your biggest decision will not be on what bike but what dealer. Be aware of the Manny own dealerships. Some have been lucky with no issues and some just get plain screwed. Your best dealers will be folks like Venom Motorsports, CSC, Orion Powersports and PowerSportsMax. Venom, Brozz250 and CSC will be at the top of the list.

Now back to your original post. If you planning on stuffing any of the larger bikes in the back of a mini van that might be an issue. Being that you are 12 and it will be a few years before you can even think about riding on the street. I would seriously look into smaller 125-150cc dirt bikes. I did a quick search o Facebook Marketplace here locally and found lots of hardly used Chinese dirt bikes for $400-600 range. At the age of 13-15 i rode larger 185cc dirt bikes and found the smaller 100-125cc dirt bike were easier to handle, lighter and were way more fun to ride. By the time you hit 15 you will be a much better rider and then you can look for something street legal. Hell even at my age i still ride one of my buddies 125cc dirt bikes and love it.
Thing is that my parents are already against getting a bike but they might agree 1 time, there’s no way they will get me another in 3 years