View Single Post
Old 01-14-2022, 01:40 PM   #22

Finally got the jetting and needle position correct. Fires up with the first push of the button. All three sections of choke work perfect. The transition from pilot to main circuit is totally smooth and once on the main circuit, hang on!

I also decided to go through the Leo Vince X3 Enduro pipe and install the new baffle kit. Some ham-fisted mutant in its past cut the rear strap off and buzzed down all the rivets. Not sure why. These don't take packing. They're chambered.

Anyway, I took it apart to make sure there was no internal damage, then re-assembled and re-riveted it back together. Then I took an aluminum scuff wheel to it and tried to buzz out all the scars and scratches from past wrecks. After that, I hit it with high-temp silicone paint. Turned out more-than-acceptable. Way nicer (and lighter) than the stock pipe, and almost just as quiet with the biggest baffle installed and spark screen.
Attached Images

2007 Suzuki DRZ400S (SM convert)
2009 Q Link XP 200
1967 BSA B25 250cc Starfire
2022 Royal Enfield Interceptor 650
2023 Royal Enfield Scram 411
1948 Royal Enfield Model G 350