View Single Post
Old 12-09-2021, 03:57 PM   #58

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plump Kibbles View Post
I uh.. can't seem to find an adapter for those carbs on this bike. The angle of the carb is the opposite from the Hawk engines. If you're sitting on the bike, the carb sits off to the right and at a strange angle.. But, maybe something has come out since then - I couldn't find anything that would allow this carb to fit though; space issues... I'm currently running the Mikuni clone 30mm with a 115 main jet, 42 slow with a catless pipe. Definite boost in power through the RPMs. I'm happy with it now - it's not sputtering or jerking on hard acceleration anymore

I may look in to this during the winter while it's just sitting.. I abandoned that idea when I couldn't find the manifold adapter. Why isn't there a bolt-on pumper carb?? Or, is there and I just don't know?
If it sits off to the right when you are sitting on it then that is at least similar to the HAWK. The HAWK angles to the right around the frame and has a specific up and down orientation. Post up some pictures of it, especially directly overhead and in relation to the frame. The closest spigot intake to a HAWK intake is the Nibbi CQR intake on Amazon but I found it does not work on my HAWK.