View Single Post
Old 09-27-2021, 02:46 PM   #6

So i emailed Jeff at Peace Sports and he said its looking like early 2022 for the Brozz and said they'll publish more about it once on the way, didnt give me any info on new specs or pricing.
I'm thinking strongly about the RXB250L at this point.. it shows as $2500 shipped and fully assembled, 20hp, 6 speed, better suspension.. my only worry is whether the seat will be hard as a rock or not.. the Brozz seat is silly comfortable and comparatively my sons bike we just sold, Tao DBX1 felt like a 2x4.. If anyone can comment on the RXB seat comfort i would greatly appreciate that..
The other thing im thinking is that i spent probably close to $400 on the Brozz with the upgrades on it and if the RXB is $2500 and already has all the goodies and more, it might be a no-brainer..
I also think on the flip-side if i get the base Hawk for $1500 or so, i know it will need some upgrades right off the bat, maybe chain, gearing, carb, exhaust, air filter to make it good and then it still wont have the best suspension or frame rigidity that the RXB seems to offer..
Decisions, decisions..

Former China Bikes: Tao DBX1, Brozz 250, CSC RX4, Titan DLX, Templar X