View Single Post
Old 08-01-2021, 11:45 AM   #10

A small update the files have been fixed the error was an incorrect version number, At offset 0x5000 is the version number of the calibration area.
You need to open the file in hex editor and enter 8 ASCII characters there. Then you can upload it.( You will also be able to do this in HOD ECU HACKER Ver. 3.8). New map calibration has been uploaded, it is possible that it will be still slightly calibrated, But the most important information I was able to get is a table in which you enter the cylinder capacity and according to it the computer gives the correct dose of fuel, which is key in the change of the cylinder to 84mm 299cc some people have cylinders 82 289cc and they drive on the original map and it is ok because the lambda works and corrects the mixture, but if the lambda probe stops working then the computer can give the mixture from the basic injection map, which is smaller, because it thinks that the cylinder has 249cc I think that owners of cylinders 289cc should think about it for now I continue to work on it, collecting valuable information from the creator of Hod ECU hack and implement them with the help of old school tuning most importantly, that now my RX3 accelerates normally, and not from 6200 Rpm which is a big progress now this map with optimized acceleration needs to be adjusted to 299cc, so theoretically change the value in the table in the picture and we are at home I will keep you posted on further progress.
Attached Images

Last edited by Lukas; 08-01-2021 at 01:10 PM.