View Single Post
Old 07-16-2021, 08:33 AM   #15

Quick little update:

Went for my first night ride last night since getting the bike. Hadn't really had the opportunity to get out on it in the dark due to obligations upon getting home from work. In the back of my mind, I had this nagging desire to see what visibility would be like in the dark while riding at night and I wanted to test out the bike's lighting. I also wanted to get out on it on a cool summer night, which is what I had down here last night when the sun went down.

I have to say, I am VERY pleased with the performance of the lighting. Visibility was good. At no point did I feel uncomfortable or that I was struggling to see ahead of me. I also tested the "pass" feature of the lighting system, which worked well. Yet again, the bike met my expectations.

I've had numerous people stop me on the street to ask about it. My neighbor, who is really into bikes, came by when I got home to compliment the bike and asked me lots of questions. He couldn't believe what it truly was.

At some point this week I will be wiring up my LED/neon lighting for greater visibility at night, as well as performing my oil change. I'll post back with any findings or updates.

IG: @TyGuyProductions