View Single Post
Old 06-20-2021, 08:39 AM   #11

Hello everyone If not for Walmart would have been rip off.TX Powersports did nothing to get the missing parts i needed to get bike running, brake shackle missing,and dent in gas tank. Battery to big to fit in battery box. I made shackle, trimed air box so battery would fit, and just live with dent. TX Powersports had a chance to make this right, but said everything was on backorder,and didnt know where these would be avaible.So contacted Walmart about my problems and they tried to contact ,TX Powersports, and they got no answer.Would have been happy getting a little bit back say $ 200.00, But walmart returned the total price $1508.00.Checked credit card statement, and sure enough credited to me $ 1508.00. Very pleased, TX Powersports should be outlawed from doing business anywhere. People work hard for their money and the BBB just lets them get away ripping people off. Thought that the BBB people job to not let people get ripped off,BBB should be ashamed. They do nothing to help people! So that what happened ,and so grateful for buying from Walmart. Beware of Manny and so called other dealers he owns, common thief,and BBB lets him get away with this kind of practice . I guess im the lucky one,many others not so lucky. Love this site, lots of help here. Keep up the good work, and i get on this site all of the time.Thanks everybody