Thread: 1992 xr250r
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2021, 08:29 PM   #33

I finally got a chance to hit the trails. It was a hot 95 degree day but I had a great time. At 61 years old its been a long time since I have done this kind of riding, the next morning I was sore all over. The bike still is breaking in so I didn't want to rip it too hard but man this thing runs super good. I was surprised at the power it has, part of that is a good motor design but part of it I think is the low gearing. In First gear this bike will crawl but even as low as it's geared I don't think I got past 3rd gear on most of the trails. The suspension is very good, it seems to absorb the bumps like a champ. But the new seat is like a brick to sit on, I miss my Brozz for it's soft seat for sure. I think I am going to enjoy going to a few different places to ride and get back into the woods. Here is a few pics I took of my experience
Attached Images

2022 Venom Ghost chopper 250
1997 Honda GL1500 Goldwing
1978 Kawasaki KL250
https://youtube.com/@herbiesgarage681