View Single Post
Old 06-02-2021, 11:17 AM   #1

38 Days and counting...

Hi Everyone,

Well it has now been 38 Days and counting since I got my 1st notification from Venom MotorSport's about the delays (in shipping???) and/or Customs of the X22R I'm waiting on.

Now I realize that what with all this BS that we've all been through the last few months, that we would all expect delays and I agree with it totally; I guess my patience is now getting to the point that I'm am running out of it...

WHERE THE HELL IS MY DAMN BIKE!!!

I don't know if anyone else is in this same position as I am; I guess there is, but honestly I don't know for sure. I can only imagine what they are going through and/or if they have the same feelings as I do...

Right now I am at the point of cancelling my order and demanding my money back and re-saving it to get another bike (either a used one OR a new one). I'm still looking at those Hyosung bikes as I like them as well... Despite the added costs...

Oh well, I guess I'll give them a few more days and see what happens... But I'll tell you; this waiting and HEARING NOTHING back is killing me...

Let's see what happens next...

Sorry for the rant guys, I apologize for it...

Take care and ride safe everyone...

Joe...