View Single Post
Old 11-26-2020, 01:37 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by daytonacat View Post
got the registration, title and plate the other day from teh VA DMV. Had to wait 5 weeks do get it due to the coronavirus crap going around. All DMV offices are closed in the state and all paperwork, ect., has to be mailed directly to the DMV Headquarters in Richmond VA. Got the bike fully insured (2020 Boom Vader) with State Farm for the year. No hassles any where, just had to waot a long time to get the stuff back from DMV HQ.
Next week will head down towards the end of the week to get the bike inspected.

Carl
p.s. I am in the NOVA area (Woodbridge)

Nice! I just got my actual title, got it in the mail to Richmond with the VSA-130. Did you have to do the road safety form (vsa130)? I believe to get all my paperwork together was like 130.00.. had to pay the taxes. Was thinking hopefully the tax I paid for Cali would just come over but nope! I'm down in Alleghany Co. btw - next to nothing! Lots of Jeep trails and all. I do have some family up around NOVA in ol' apple flapple town - Winchester! I'm not sure how far that is from you, but are there any good trails up that way?? I FINALLY convinced one of my buddies to get a dual-sport. He got the new Yamaha 700; traitor! lol not really.. I'm just happy to have at least one person to ride with. And are there any Chinese dual-sport meets?? Just being back in my hometown is weird - literally no one around I remember being here lol

Good to see more getting registered / plates in VA! My local DMV told me that my original MCO was fraudulent Ditched that one and had to go about an hour away in Highland Co. but got it!