View Single Post
Old 11-20-2020, 09:22 AM   #167

Quote:
Originally Posted by culcune View Post
Check out Kronik Racing in Simi Valley, California. The owner, Pete, is the Vader guru--he sells them, works on them, sells stock parts and performance parts for them, and has modified quite a few of them. He is relatively close to the Boom! warehouse about an hour and a half from his store, and is tight with them, so you really cannot go wrong with ordering from him. He has a very good reputation here. His hours are 12:00-6:00 Pacific time, and I suggest to call him at least to see if you would go that route. He is not a fan of Taotao, and will tell you why. Otherwise he would sell them; I don't think it is just a sales pitch to get you onto a Vader.

www.kronikracing.com
Great minds.... as they say..

I had emailed Kronik at the beginning of the month and Pete replied, gave me his direct work email to contact him; said plenty Vader in stock and ready to ship.

I emailed him directly last night, said my Hellcat ordered got cancelled, and I'm kinda glad for it now. That once my refund is processed and back in my account, I want to order a gen 2 from him.

I/m fairly positive that any and all of the parts I ordered for the Hellcat will fit the Vader too. Levers, shifter, LED turn signals, VM22 carburator....

Now to explain to my wife why, in the middle of a pandemic, I needed a 4th motorcycle.