View Single Post
Old 10-22-2020, 09:15 PM   #42

Thumbs Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerryHawk250 View Post
So i pulled the trigger last week and have a New 2020 Venom Ghost coming. It shipped out late Friday. I spent most of the day Saturday cleaning out my shed to make room for the new arrival. I didn't realized how much junk I've collected over the years. lol I got to ride the X22R for a little while on Sunday but it was still too windy to take it out on the highway. Wind from hurricane Delta have been blowing pretty hard even after it pasted. Nice and calm today so took the X22R to work even with the heavy fog. I got the girls cleaned so they can meet there new friend. lol It's Thanksgiving in Canada so my tracking number hasn't been updated so I'm not sure of the exact delivery date yet.
I knew this day was coming from the first response to the introductory post way back when, the enthusiasm was obvious

Conrats Jerry, I know you say you'll be taking it slow but I gotta feeling this bikes days as anything near stock are going to be very short indeed. AND if I was as good a mechanic as you I would do the very same !!!
I look forward to seeing the journey unfold, the X22R threads were awesome but being a cruiser guy at heart I think this will be even BIGGER and better