View Single Post
Old 07-27-2020, 01:07 AM   #10

The Knight Rider, a shadowy flight into the dangerous world of a man who does not exist. Michael Knight, a young loner on a crusade to champion the cause of the innocent, the helpless, the powerless in a world of criminals who operate above the law. 🤠

I think she broke in today at the 340 mile mark. All of a sudden it ran and idled better, wanted to run 50mph at half throttle, and the top speed went from 53mph to 60mph (needs to be geared a little higher).

I gotta say I'm not disappointed with this thing, it gets to 50mph with a quickness, and even climbing a hill you definitely can feel when you roll on the throttle. And for exploring secondary roads I find myself letting off the throttle and grabbing the exceptionally good brakes alot more often than I expected.

Ice Bear makes a quality product. Nothing's come loose, all the fasteners I've checked had loctite on them, and the fit and finish of the plastics is amazing. And it came with quality oil in the crankcase, I wouldn't have had to change it. But keep in mind after tax tag and title it was almost $3,000.
Attached Images

2011 Honda Foreman 500ES 4x4
2001 Polaris Scrambler 400