View Single Post
Old 07-26-2020, 09:05 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1cylinderwonder View Post
Hi Guys,
I’m really interested in purchasing a NEW Benelli Leoncino 500 motorcycle. I’m not sure of who is selling the Leoncino 500 in the U.S.A. or California.
Can you tell me where a Benelli Dealer is located in California? The more locations I know about the better!
Benelli are distributed in the US via SSR Motorsports. I do believe they are sold in San Diego via JP Motorsports. I think that is my closest SSR/Benelli dealership here in Yuma, AZ. There might be a dealership in Phoenix, but San Diego is literally about the same number of miles and is far nicer to visit hands down.

OK, used my old zip code 91326 and within 100 miles on their site and they list a dealer in Simi Valley which would be much closer to you, and several more from the Inland Empire clear down to Orange County. If these are actual dealers, then it would seem that they are gaining dealerships. This might be the case based on their pitbikes quality, not to mention the quality of their other bikes like the XF250 as well as being able to carry Benelli bikes. Try your zip code and see if you have dealers up your way... http://www.ssrmotorsports.com/store/dealer_locator.php

TGB Delivery Scooter 150
TMEC 200 Enduro--carcass is sadly rotting in the backyard