View Single Post
Old 07-21-2020, 05:16 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deckard_Cain View Post
Q9 told me containers are arriving every week, they're fufilling pre-orders first, and if those wipe out the incoming inventory, then the website will remain out of stock and they won't be alotting to any other smaller dealers that they say they distribute to.

They say pre-orders from May, June and July should be fulfilled (they hope) by end of August.

We'll see.

I'm not cancelling my order unless another dealer absolutely for sure has one in stock, ready to ship to me.. in which case, I'm going to be on the phone with them placing the order and getting some sort of verbal guarantee they are shipping a bike immediately.

If I cancel now, it just puts me to the back of a very very VERY long line.
They told me almost the same thing, and I don't feel they're being truthful.

If they were getting containers weekly, I highly doubt not a single person here with a pre-order still wouldn't have gotten fufillment.

Let's see.. you can get about 20 motorcycles into one container.. If you stack, you get get another 20 in. That's around 40 bikes per shipment they could get. If they're getting weekly inventory, based on shipping containers, there's no way they've pre-sold that many, where we're still waiting. I'm waiting on an ATV order from May 6th.

As for the wait.. They told me again, it should happen by the end of July, but could take till the end of Aug..... Bottom line, IMHO, they have no idea and just spitting out time frames. Only difference now is that they're not saying 2 week..