View Single Post
Old 07-04-2020, 10:44 PM   #47

I think it's because none of the dealers actually do know what is happening. All the US dealers are giving the same answers and taking a lot of heat. So you just pick where to pre-order from and wait like them I guess. I bet these bikes show up on Amazon and/or Ebay first saying "Ships From US" and at high prices. Glad I grabbed the little used Kymco K-Pipe 125 when it popped up near me on Craigslist couple weeks ago. Figured Hellcat was going to take a while and will sell it if Cat ever arrives. Older guy who bought it new said a bunch of people wanted it and were willing to drive hours. He was overwhelmed. Had to quickly remove his phone number from ad. He picked me because I was close with a truck, ramps, cash and willing to meet at bank next morning. Bank had just re-opened and she notarized title outside...lol. Getting my title, registration and plates was stand in line outside 6 feet apart with mask on inside building. Everybody yelling back and forth through masks and plexiglass. Crazy times.

Last edited by dgl57; 07-05-2020 at 11:27 AM.