View Single Post
Old 06-24-2020, 04:14 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilgman View Post
That's interesting! On my bike, and I'm thinking on a lot of other people's china bikes, that is the kill switch. I'm wondering if anyone else with a Bashan Storm could chime in on that. As far as I know, a kill switch is normally off, and when you kill the engine with it you actually turn it on which grounds out the ignition. It would not be hard to wire if you know what you're doing. My bike is a South African version that is mostly Hawk but has a balanced CG engine and some other minor differences. I doubt the wiring is the same between it and your Bashan Storm. I'll try to look at the wiring to see if I can be of any help though.
Normally it is, but these have the remote start alarm thing and i think they eliminated the kill switch because if you left it in the off position the remote start would not work. Granted he remote start is half ass'ed at best, it WILL start in gear and that is an easy thing to fix by tapping the neutral light lol.
2007 Honda VTX 1300R.
1974 Suzuki tm125, work in progress
2001 Suzuki Drz 400s.