View Single Post
Old 06-17-2020, 11:39 AM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by krat View Post
There is not a Benelli dealer within 500 miles of me, nor a CSC dealer, no service, no parts, no warranty support and no tech support.
I'll agree that you cannot walk into your local CSC dealership parts department and get whatever part you want/need. The trouble is that you probably won't be able to get most parts at the other dealerships mentioned. They will have to order the part. Depending on brand and actual part, there is a good chance that the part will have to be shipped in from either a distant warehouse or overseas. BTDT. CSC, on the other hand, has every single part in stock and can get it to your door in just a few days. I speak from experience. I have had absolutely no problem getting Joey on the phone to talk about a problem and/or getting replacement parts under warranty. My Ducati, Triumph, Moto Guzzi experience always ended up requiring someone in their chain approving the warranty repair. Those decisions appeared to be made on a whim, sometimes they made sense but in other cases not so. In each case the fix was delayed, sometimes for a couple weeks.