Thread: Availability?
View Single Post
Old 06-13-2020, 12:09 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by crabjoe View Post
How long is a while? I had always thought it was less than a week. I know most of my stuff I've ordered from overseas passed customs in under 3 days and when DHL was used by the shipper, it never waited. It's like there's a DHL only line and they just pass it through.

I understand this is for containers, which is different than a store shipping, but dang.. If anything, you would think containers would fly by customs.. open the doors to verify what's in there or xray it. Have a dog take a sniff then pass it along. And I don't see how sitting at the docks will cook the covid... it's been sitting on a freighter for probably weeks.

At this point, all I can do is wait... I just don't like it that my kid has to wait so long. When I ordered it in the beginning of May, I told him by the end of the month, since that's what I was told. At least he's being patient . As in I give him an update every week and he just says "Thanks dad, I don't mind waiting. I know it'll eventually get here."
considering how long it has taken me to get things from bike bandit, rocky mountain atv and amazon I can kinda see it being slow. add to that everybody being bought out of stock as soon as they get any (probably in a big part due to stimulus money and income tax returns) it's probably gonna be tough for a while longer unless we see either a miracle or a even bigger disaster than the ones that are plaguing us now. GOD FORBID.