View Single Post
Old 05-19-2020, 05:02 PM   #45

Long time no ocean... Lost all motivation towards this project after getting it outside and finding out it won`t run properly, did other stuff in the garage messing it up real good then didn`t have the resolve to clean up so for the last couple months this thing`s been sittin out in the rain. Finally got a spark to clean up the garage along with a few upgrades so eventually got the quad back on the table as well.

Since I finally had a view to the underside without getting on all fours (ha ha...) I decided the first issue I should tackle is the rattling exhaust...

...sooo one chimney bracket coming up when I get off work tomorrow, can`t use an angle grinder at this hour as that would wake up the kids.

Oh, also found out a couple issues with the not revving thing. First is you don`t need a special screwdriver after all to get to the downwards pointing air screw, you just need to get at it from the right side of the vehicle.

Yea I know... Still need one of them ratchet bit driver wrench thingies but luckily I have one.

The airscrew was open for 2 1/4 turns, it is now opened a full three revolutions, after I get the chimney braced and rid of the resonance rattle gonna wheel it back out and see if that did a thing.

OH! And I STILL have not received the rear brake parts I ordered in January but that`s actually partly my fault now as the package has reached the seller but I told them to hold the re-sending till I figure out what else I still need (about the last place to get them as they`ve stopped making these long ago)

That`s been at least about a month though, should probly send them an email tomorrow...
Ex:Bashan BS200-S7 `07 Streetfighter-quad