View Single Post
Old 05-12-2020, 02:37 PM   #289

Quote:
Originally Posted by culcune View Post
I recently watched the video from Adam Waheed, the guy from Motorcyclist.com, who rode one along the coast in the Orange County area of So. California. He raved about it, and I even put a quote of his in my signature regarding the bike and how much fun he had at 'low' speeds. You are having a similar experience, but daily! I like the idea of them taking a EFI Lifan cruiser twin and putting it in a café racer; a formula that seems to work VERY well from a performance, aesthetic, and aural angle. I think my only 'complaint' is the front fender. Not sure what else they could have done there, but I think it looks awkward, but NOT something that would stop me from buying it. I think the only thing that would stop me from buying this bike is the recently released Lifan KPM200. Decisions, decisions...

Holy cow...talk about planets aligning. I just started reading the forum again and have been drawn to the Buccaneer as well. For those who don't know, culcune was responsible for pointing me toward the TMEC200 many years ago. I didn't own it for very long and wound up on a Suzuki Boulevard C50 (which I wound up falling out of love with and longed for my TMEC200). I sold the Suzuki and have wanted a cafe racer style bike for a year or so now. Decisions indeed!