View Single Post
Old 05-01-2020, 10:01 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deckard_Cain View Post
Excellent information! It's funny.... Pretty much everything you said also applies almost verbatim to my 3d printing hobby. I'm a part of a group of people that embrace and use a Chinese clone of an older Prusa i3 printer that costs 4x what the Clone does. It would seem that an identical philosophy as well as caveats apply here.

I placed an order for a new Hawk 250 from txpowersports on Monday morning, paid a few bucks for rush processing to knock a few days off of that. So let's hope maybe by end of next week I'll have it.

I was going to order from Q9 but there's just as many negative feedback posts about them as TX or anyone else. Seems it kinda just doesn't matter whom you buy from in that regard. Plus they said that while black was in Stock, the other colors would probably be end of May early June... Then when I went to order a black bike, out of stock.

Oh, and I've been catching up on your YouTube videos lately just by chance..putting two and two together to know your name here to the channel name. Love the content. Very helpful and entertaining too!
Did the Hawk arrive yet??? inquiring minds want to know