View Single Post
Old 04-27-2020, 09:01 PM   #4

Here is my sales pitch once again, but I do think you should contact Pete at Kronik Racing. He is the Vader guru and being a California dealer will do all the DMV paperwork for you. He does not sell Hellcats as in his opinion, he is not a fan of Taotao. I disagree with him, as I like Taotao and feel they have been upping their quality year after year, but he swears by the Vader, and talks smack about the Hellcat. Just so one doesn't think he has a stake in Vader, he really likes Icebear's quality and proudly sells the Fuerza and Champion (CT70 clone), although most Icebear products are not CARB legal. Your question reminded me of a story he told of a guy who bought a Vader in Simi Valley at his shop, and rode it back to Culver City in spite of Pete offering free delivery. If you are familiar with Los Angeles' general metropolitan area, that is no easy drive for a 125cc bike. The guy was apparently over 300 lbs which is my point, and never reported issues with the bike. Pete is a stand up guy and would not sell a bike knowing it would be possibly ruined, especially since he can't keep them (Vaders) in stock, and could sell it to the next guy. But, I did speak to him a couple weeks ago, and apparently the supply of Vaders was drying up, and he was able to pick up the last 15 or so bikes that Boom had until sometime in May. He might be sold out right now.

TGB Delivery Scooter 150
TMEC 200 Enduro--carcass is sadly rotting in the backyard