View Single Post
Old 04-10-2020, 05:52 AM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneLeggedRider View Post
You're not buying a street/touring bike, you're buying a dualsport. Are you taking a 500 mile trip? These bikes are barely fast enough for the highway and definitely aren't freeway capable. Buy something else if you wanna spend hours on the pavement. As Megadan said the difference is negligible at most, and the uncomfortable seat will probably affect you more than the vibration on a long haul. If you wanna know what actual vibration feels like ride an old school Harley or a big bore 2 stroke.
No worries, I had a CSC TT250, regeared. Good for short trips on an interstate if you were only going a short exit or two. After years of riding mopeds and scooters, I know how to survive on an underpowered bike. And oh yes, I have had my share of big Harleys, Road Stars, Guzzis, etc so I know vibration. As I get older, my joints tolerate it less. Really looking for an urban assault vehicle that can also do graded dirt roads. I'll probably go for a Brozz, new it ends up about $500 cheaper than a TT250.