View Single Post
Old 04-05-2020, 09:55 PM   #2

Welcome to here! The companies tend to simplify their EPA certificates by using the same engine across a few different models. The 125cc Apollo will generally be the same engine no matter which model you choose. I think the differences in models will be the 'class' of pitbikes; some come with 17/14 wheels while others come with 14/12 and there are 12/12. I don't know how they differentiate their various models that might have the same size wheels other than, perhaps, looks and style. Someone can chime in if they understand the specifics of pitbikes, but again, the engines are generally the same across a few pitbike models. In fact, some of the smaller engines (i.e. 90cc or 110cc) are also on the same certificate. Either way, you should have some fun, and youtube has seemingly MILLIONS of videos on Chinese pitbikes. If you scroll down to the 'pitbikes, scooter, etc' section, I just coincidentally posted a video from the Bikes and Beards channel comparing one of the Apollo pitbikes to a Taotao pitbike.

TGB Delivery Scooter 150
TMEC 200 Enduro--carcass is sadly rotting in the backyard