View Single Post
Old 05-08-2008, 08:45 PM   #14

Send a message via AIM to GY_Racing
Quote:
Originally Posted by new2riding
Do you have a friend that you could sell it to in another state. It might be easier to plate, if it was already plated somewhere else.

Try another office?

Sell it here in the wanted section.

I'm sorry brother, I'm canadian and can't help much. N2r.
good info. I can't really think of anyone I know in a different state. I will keep trying new offices; that looks like my only slim possibility. I don't think I can sell a bike to someone on here because they may have the same problem reg it. AL said its illegal for me to sell it other then for parts and if I knowingly try and find an office to reg it I will be doing so knowing it is illegal and I can be held responsible somehow. I guess because its "not authorized" according to them the bike has 0 value except as a parts bike. I just think that if they wanted to they could do more for me but it really seems like they want me to just "buy another bike". Good for them very bad for me.

When searching on the net for more contact numbers for Frontier Imports I dug something interesting up. From the looks of it the company has other aliases and stores all in the same area. It looks like they are all run by the same people using different store fronts perhaps to confuse customers to thinking they are dealing with different competitors almost like a secret monopoly?

PLEASE LOOK AT THIS AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK.. IT GIVES 2 OTHER STORES THAT SEEM TO BE CONNECTED WITH FRONTIER IMPORTS. If that link don't work google Frontier Imports and it should be the 5th link down.

http://images.atvdiscounter.net/ATVD...ppingRates.pdf

I think I will call them on monday and see if they know anything.