View Single Post
Old 03-28-2020, 04:07 PM   #63

So think this will be my third post. Gotta get those numbers up, am I right guys? SMH
And n March 17,2020 bought a new 2020 Brozz 250 online from txpowersports. On March the 27th, I had a SAIA big rig and full size trailer at my driveway head at noon. His truck was just too big to fit down driveway, met him at close by shopping complex parking lot and did the drop into the back of a truck. Crate was bent and torn. Looked sketchy. Got it opened and by the end, no damaged parts besides some scrapes and scuffs on plastics. Mostly like it had been put on and pulled off before repacking. Areas around brackets and such, no real visible stuff once put together. I did have one missing piece. That was the bolt for the rear shock. Had the nut, but bag was torn and box was torn and crate was torn, so maybe rolled out somewhere. Paperwork showed up today on the 28th of March. Now the bad bad, I didn’t get my free gifts of goggles and a spark plug, nor did I receive the battery charger that I paid for. I have not contacted them about this yet, maybe it will show by Monday. Gonna give it a few, it’s difficult times right now and I can’t be an ass about this.
Not the greatest experience in the world but I am definitely satisfied.
I mean the bike started first try, push of a remote button, untouched throttle and carb. Still kinda giddy thinking about that.