View Single Post
Old 03-01-2020, 01:19 PM   #6

I live about 30-40 minutes from Peace Industries so I decided to go there and buy one in person, they only have 2018s left and not the upgraded ones. I'm ok with that though as I'm new again to riding so I bought a green standard brozz 250 and requested the rack. 40 bucks for the rack and 1500 for the fully assembled bike before tax, tag, and title, 1721 and some change after. I showed up about noon made my request, they said ok. I left and did some shopping and went back at 530 and they had my bike all ready for me. They have one green and two red 2018s left at a great deal. He said the 2020s will be in sometime this upcoming week. Only 30 though and half are already sold. They will be more expensive than what I paid obviously. On a side note: even though my bike didn't come with inverted forks or a rear disk it did come with a genuine Japanese Kei Hin carb. That's a plus. I put 35 miles on my bike yesterday and I love it. I will be upgrading the forks and rear brakes as my comfort and skill increases. If you want the 2020 you better jump on it. Check with them Wednesday and order it as soon as they come because I have a feeling that first batch is going to go quickly. Hope this helped. Cheers. ��