View Single Post
Old 01-21-2020, 05:58 PM   #19

Small update but still sth as I`ve more or less finished with the graphics. Surprisingly the narrow strips on the rear fenders were hands down the most difficult as both sides had to be made from two pieces, and only when I finished the left side and copied the stickers to the right side I realized the fairing is in fact asymmetrical which gave me a few grey hairs but I, just barely, got the vinyl to last to the end. At first I was thinking about adding the same kind of arches to the back as in the front but when I started modeling those I realized it`s a compound curve, takes up more vinyl that I have left and just doesn`t look right so ended up with this design.

Got a message yesterday that my rear axel seal and bearings have arrived to a local tractor supply shop so gonna go fetch those next saturday, hopefully got the time to fab the exhaust this weekend and FINALLY get to try if this thing even fires up! OH before that I gotta fit the battery box and extend the power leads so no holding breaths just yet...
Ex:Bashan BS200-S7 `07 Streetfighter-quad