View Single Post
Old 12-25-2019, 12:14 PM   #43

Send a message via Yahoo to ikeus685
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingMonk View Post
I personally cannot decide hellcat or vader gen 2. I can get either one for the same price on Amazon and I have Amazon gift credit so out of pocket is less than $1000.

Seems very mixed with people talking about quality on either one. Leaning on Vader gen 2 because its the newer grom style and the hellcat is old school with big ugly headlight.
My BD125/10 is still at its infancy with under 100miles on her. I am trying to get toward a more off road bias though knowing that 30-50 highway trips to be expected as normal.
Seat sucks! Better than the Honda but that elevated seat hum will drive anyone over about 5'5"" to distraction being force forward and all. Pulling the stapels and a few minuets with a carving knife., a couple minuets with a flapper wheel on the portable drill resulted in narrower seat and perhaps 1/2" lower seat height with no passenger bump.
Stuggling to get above 43 mphs and I am sure the full on knobbies rob the top end a bit.
So far I am happy with this "work in progress". The only other bikes I would have prefered would have been then Himalayan or Magician. Lookling forward to some fun rides.. Today looks good!
Attached Images