View Single Post
Old 12-11-2019, 10:53 AM   #9

Send a message via Yahoo to ikeus685
Thumbs Up Tecate

Quote:
Originally Posted by culcune View Post
That's just wrong...you should be celebrating with a Pacifico or Modello, not a Tecate. At least not a Tecate from a can; out of the bottle they are MUCH better!! With a slice of lime...

Okay, joking aside, you have one of the GREATEST Chinabikes I have ever seen! It is awesome that you shunned traditional and made it your own. Broken gas tank...NO problem!! Fix it with a recycled helium can!! You actually give me hope to bring back my long dead TMEC endure. I sold off the wheels a long time ago, so the carcass has been rotting in the AZ sun, but if my son's karate teacher doesn't take it away for the engine to re-power his Baja branded buggy (remember those from Pep Boys?), or I don't donate it to the local live steamers group to be used in some sort of hot-rodded scale model riding train, I might look the bike over and see if I can get it back on the road. Thanks for the influence and with the money you saved on the tank, please go get a good Mexican beer, or at least Tecate in a bottle...
Agree on the Pacifica or Modelo choice over Tecate.. If I remember right from my youthful travel around.. Tecate is right in the heart of where all the plants for Tequila are grown. Yes! Your great for not following the status Quo!