View Single Post
Old 12-05-2019, 06:00 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneLeggedRider View Post
Yesterday Jay took mean green for a spin because it reached 60° out.
We crossed the old bridge in Mcconnelsville which is very narrow and I had to pass another big Dodge. Jay looks over at me all wild eyed and loudly proclaims "My mirror is hitting the side of the bridge!" Now what actually happened we will never know, but I think it was a case of spontaneous mirror combustion caused by solar flares.

Either way it looks like we'll be upgrading the mirrors. If big Dan could chime in I'd like a link to his mirrors, if Jay approves of that style ofcourse.
Years ago I had a spray tank in the back of a nice Chev p/u with the old diesel engine, nice truck, anyways, of course Had the spray booms upward across this bridge, and of course "what was the cause of the accident?, going too fast" Both spray booms fell downward, and click click click, many click clicks, might have chink chink chink....wiped off all the spray nozzles on both booms!

Hope no fish were scarred!
A family that works together, plays together, shoots and trains together, and sleds together, stays together. Second amendment! SkiDoo sleds, NOW 2 TTR225, and a BMS250. A couple of quotes (we are not farmers) "I don't get off the farm much" "Am too old school" I call the china bikes "the china syndrome".