View Single Post
Old 05-03-2008, 06:10 AM   #33

ImEazy

ImEazy ,
Just wanted to comment on your " State of the Art " bike stand you got there . Was that Buell friendly too ?
How well does that green and white jack go up and down ? Do you make your bike adjustments after or before it falls off that jack ? Does it come with or without paint in it ???
I bet it works better than mine though . I have dropped more than one bike off mine making repairs . Last time it cost me a new brake lever on the Hoop-di hip-hop Micheal bike build when I walked away with the motor out of it to grab a tool out of my box that was just out of reach of course :x . I ordered a fully adjustable folding brake lever after that thank you very much . I even started putting a tie-down on now , but I am sooo lazy .
Just giving you a hard time . I took forever to actaully buy a real jack too , and maybe you have one , for the other bikes already anwyay . I built the entire Norton with No jack at all ? I cannot honestly tell you how I managed that now after owning a nice jack for a few years now ????
That's mind boggling come to think of it, the Norton weighs 460 LBS with gas and oil in it now ? How the 8O !

Cheers, kellyout