View Single Post
Old 10-16-2019, 12:39 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheesy View Post
Bingo. The ground wires at the body terminal had corroded so badly that continuity wasn’t possible.
We had a ground problem on a 4 axle trailer that we rewired. OF COURSE, I didn't see the forest thru the trees, went back thru our re wire, everything checked. I didn't do the kiss method that megadan always recommends, and I forget the simple sometimes! The mrs was responsible for the rewire and did an unbelievable perfect job! (smaller hands and fingers have more dexterity) After I struggled for hours, she asked me if I hooked up the large white wire off the new junction box and grounded it. I guess she has more intuitive than myself. But maybe she wanted me to continue with what I call my physical therapy. A simple ground....
A family that works together, plays together, shoots and trains together, and sleds together, stays together. Second amendment! SkiDoo sleds, NOW 2 TTR225, and a BMS250. A couple of quotes (we are not farmers) "I don't get off the farm much" "Am too old school" I call the china bikes "the china syndrome".