View Single Post
Old 05-01-2008, 10:36 PM   #22

Update on this. I called the customer service at the MVA and asked them exactly what the "original" MCO would look like and what criteria they used to authenticate it. The lady proceeds to tell me watermark, fancy border, void shows up on any copies of the original and a couple of other things. So I look at my MCO that I had in hand and tell her that this is exactly what I am holding! Then when I turn the MCO over it even has a box at the bottom that tells all of the security "authentication" features of the the document I am holding! She also tells me that the other papers that I am told I need are not needed by me or the dealer. That those papers would be taken care of by the importer. So she has a supervisor call me, not the "title supervisor", but another one. Ends up that I know this supervisor, her husband is in the fire service with me. She tells me that she spoke with the title supervisor and that the title supervisor wants to see the MCO again, but she is not in the office today. So she is to call me tomorrow. I hope the second go around goes better. I will keep y'all posted and thanks to those that have gave me input on this.