View Single Post
Old 09-27-2019, 08:21 PM   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by dh View Post
The small dealer Culcune referenced used to advertise XF250's on Craigslist for a good price. The small shop I bought mine from did not include any destination or assembly charge.
I just spoke with the owner, Brad, and he has since moved to Hawaii. He thinks he still has the XF250 at his California house, and is willing to sell it for $2400. I saw it last November, if it is the same bike. It was new. On the other hand, he might have had a personal XF. Anyway, 1cylinderwonder, I would call him if I was you. I played off that I lived in Pismo, because he asked what city I lived in, so he might get a little confused, lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dh View Post
Culcune moving back to AZ gives you way more options for your new bike. Have you narrowed the search much?
No! It makes it more difficult!! I noticed a dealership in Phoenix is offering the Lifan X-Pect 200 which makes it convenient because it is already assembled, and would give me a built in road trip back home, but there are some leftover 2018 Storms offered in a couple dealers in Phoenix, or the one bike I really wanted, the Brozz 250. I haven't eliminated the Hawk, and am on a wait and see regarding the Hawk DLX. Heck, the TT250 is still tempting...

TGB Delivery Scooter 150
TMEC 200 Enduro--carcass is sadly rotting in the backyard